Jem Carstairs Discovers the Internet.
- Jem: tESSA THE TALKING RECTANGLE HAS CONTRACTED ANOTHER VIRUS WE MUST TAKE IT TO THE DOCTOR AT ONCE
- Jem: Oh cookies are delicious yes I would like some of those *click*
- Jem: TESSA THE WEE-FEE IS DOWN AGAIN
- Jem: Who is this Dubstep character oh he's a musician how lovely let me just listennONONONONONOtESSAhELP
- Jem: What is a "yolo" I think I want one
- Jem: LOOK AT THIS TESSA IT IS A PANDA WHO SNEEZES OH MY GOODNESS THIS THE MOST WONDERFUL THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
- Jem: You mean those little squares are pEOPLE
- Jem: HOW DID THEY GET IN THERE
- Jem: THEY PROBABLY HAVE FAMILIES TESSA WE MUST RESCUE THEM
- Jem: thIS ONE HAS BEEN KILLED ALREADY LOOK THEY HAVE NO FACE JUST AN OUTLINE OF ONE
- Jem: tHIS IS TERRIBLE I HATE THE INTERNET
- Jem: I must talk about this on my blog straightaway
- Jem: I must inform the mighty Tum-blah
Did I mean anything to you when you meant everything to me?
A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they’d be asked the “half empty or half full” question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she inquired: “How heavy is this glass of water?”
Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.
She replied, “The absolute weight doesn’t matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it’s not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I’ll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn’t change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes.” She continued, “The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything.”
It’s important to remember to let go of your stresses. As early in the evening as you can, put all your burdens down. Don’t carry them through the evening and into the night. Remember to put the glass down!
I think this just changed my life.
I spent forever just looking for this picture… This has so much depth to it. It shows that when two people who aren’t suppose to be together get too close, it can cut the butterfly and hurt something beautiful. Therefore, sometimes your relationship with someone is best distant rather than getting too close and killing the beauty of it. So relevant for many people in my life…
Whiteboards are remarkable.
I HAD TO REBLOG THIS A SECOND TIME BECAUSE I JUST REALIZED ITS A PUN AND NOW I FEEL STUPID
CL: “Happy 3rd Anniversary Rick Owens Seoul #limitededitionvisorbabe”
Cameos @ GD’s MichiGO MV!
- BIGBANG’s Book - Shout Out to The World
- Yang Seung Ho (Yanggaeng) + GD
- Yanggaeng, Taeyang,Se7en & Teddy
- Ahn Young Mi (Actress/Comedian)
Page 1 of 964